Prairie Controls Ltd., which was incorporated
in 1984, is a Saskatchewan owned and operated company that provides a
host of services pertaining to the Automatic Temperature Controls and
Prairie Controls is the Authorized Distributor for Schneider Electrics I/A Series
in Saskatchewan, which includes the TAC, Invensys IBS, SIEBE, Barber Colman and Robertshaw
product lines. Schneider Electric provides a complete line of temperature
control products and systems for commercial, industrial, and institutional
Prairie Controls stocks an extensive inventory of Pneumatic,
Electric and Direct Digital Control products for emergency service and
retrofit requirements. In the field, the company utilizes fully equipped
and stocked vans for scheduled service contract work, emergency call-outs
and new project retrofits and installations.
Our products and services include :
- Design, supply, installation, calibration and commissioning of Pneumatic,
Electric, Electronic and Direct Digital Control Systems.
- Scheduled, emergency and preventive maintenance programs for all
types of Temperature Control and mechanical Systems.
- Installation, service and calibration of hazardous gas systems.
- Startup and commissioning of mechanical systems including make-up
air units, rooftops, boilers, air conditioners and humidifiers.
- Contract and preventive maintenance for total building mechanical
and electrical systems.
Controls Ltd. is committed to providing QUALITY PRODUCTS
and SERVICES to their customers.